Blogger Backgrounds

Tuesday, November 22, 2011

ESTEE LAUDER PRODUCTS AND MORE I WON!!

Hi Loves,
     Wow its so late and Yesterday i received my package from GIFTaGIRL.  I Love the products i won, i cant believe how great Estee Lauder is!!!i love the soft clean silky hydrating lotion its perfect when you have dry skin, specially after you washed it!The estee lauder idealist pore minimizing skin refinisher it awesome when you have rough skin big pores and uneven skin texture, like i have really rough skin on my cheeks and forhead. so i hope this helps alot!! Omg after i put the daywear advanced multi protection cream its so different than your regular mousturizer for dry skin, i think i will order the even skintone essentials, i have read good reviews that it helps with under eye circles and evens out the skin its actually cheap 4 products for 55dlls


I love LOVE the Estee Lauder Shimmer Powder in Pink,  I already thought out and put toghether a look JUST using my Shimmer Powder Compact. Using  just my new estee lauder products and my own brushes and mascara and eyeliner. Look out for that!!:)

CLICK TO FOLLOW ME ON BEAUTYLISH


CLICK HERE FOR MY YOUTUBE BEAUTY CHANNEL


CLICK TO FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER

No comments:

Post a Comment